Regardless of where you are in your life, whether you are ready to embark on your career, change your role or start your own business, you should always be clear about what you would like to do and how you are going to get there.
One-to-one coaching is a powerful tool to assist you in this process if you’re feeling stuck and you’d like to make a change. With my support we can:
- Help you establish what you really want from your life
- Offer you a different perspective to help you gain clarity
- Support you in identifying and overcoming limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Build strategies for success
I empower individuals to harness their personal potential, which is the very first step on the road to success.
Strategic Career Planning
Everyone aspires to find work that satisfies them and gives their life purpose as well as being kind to their bank balance. But to do so requires strategic planning around your career and it’s development. With my guidance, we will design the next steps for you and your career, looking at:
- An assessment of your values and what matters to you
- Developing your vision for your personal life and your career
- Identifying enabling and limiting values and beliefs
- Assessing your skills, abilities, experience and qualifications
All of which will enable you to see a clear way forward and achievement fulfilment.
Job Search & Application
This coaching methodology and support is perfect if you have continually struggled to get past the application phase when applying for jobs, or if you’d just like a helping hand when applying for that all-important role.
With my guidance you will be able to:
- Find a job that fits with who you are
- Complete successful job applications
- Develop a professional CV
- Learn how to draft impressive covering letters
As well as supporting you to create the life that you deserve and reach your career goals, job search coaching can support you to:
- Have a deeper understanding of yourself and your skills
- Empower you to be more successful and productive
- Enhance your professional skills
Interviews can be nerve-wracking at the best of times, but my support has helped hundreds of people ace interviews and be offered their dream roles. So; get hired, earn more and achieve your goals with my expert interview coaching.
Coaching sessions include:
- Learning and mastering techniques to overcome interview anxieties
- Build and develop your confidence and self-esteem
- Work on articulating your strengths and understanding your weaknesses
I have supported individuals across all sectors and have over 10 years experience in empowering individuals to master the interview process. After our coaching session, you will feel thoroughly prepared and more confident so that you can deliver your best interview!
Scientists Career Coaching
Are you a PhD or postdoc and need career coaching? Then you have come to the right place.
What career opportunities can I access post-PhD? What are my strengths and how do I sell myself outside of the academic “bubble”? I will help you with these and many other questions about job opportunities, application processes, company opportunities and personal strengths.
With over eight years of experience as a career coach and two years as deputy head of the Career Center at ETH Zurich, I have a deep understanding of the peculiarities and challenges academic profiles encounter.
Whether (doctoral) students, postdocs or alumni, I have advised and supported hundreds of people at the start of their careers. This was achieved through giving personal advice as well as through the hosting of special events to market and introduce leading companies. I also gained valuable contacts as well as establishing long-term partnerships between companies and the university.
If you are a scientist and need advice on starting or changing your career, or if you are a company in the industry and need help …
Personal Branding + Video
Do you have a personal brand… in video form?
You do?! At least when it comes to having a personal brand – whether consciously or not. The questions you have to ask yourself are: Is your personal brand intentionally designed and structured so you end up where you want to be? If not, it’s time to start doing something for yourself!
I can help you develop your Personal Brand and if you are up for it, also support you with the Personal Branding video.
It’s been a while now that video marketing has not only been a tool for product, corporate or employer branding, but also for personal branding.
Develop your own brand, highlight your strengths and expand your online – professional –presence.
A personal branding video can help you expand your expert status and successfully showcase your message and vision.
I can help you create the perfect personal branding video and capture your individual style in the most authentic way, by among other things,
- Developing your personal brand and key messages
- Defining the perfect positioning so you reach your target group
- Planning your script and story content
- Camera coaching and providing image advice
- Providing professional equipment and lighting
- Leading the video shoot
- Helping with post-processing and video editing
- Teaching you online (incl. social media) self-marketing
GPI® Personality Analysis
Are you interested in gaining a deep understanding of your personality and developing yourself both professionally and privately? Are you experiencing conflicts at work or do you frequently face difficulties when having to make important decisions? Do you need a neutral sounding board for your ideas? Or would you like to avoid being stressed in specific situations?
The GPI® test procedure is a personality analysis that comprehensibly reveals your strengths and conflict situations. The insights can help you to successfully integrate new strategies and approaches in your daily life.
As a certified GPI® Coach I offer this analysis procedure with an evaluation meeting of 2 hours.
As soon as the questionnaire has been evaluated, I will contact you to arrange an appointment for a personal evaluation interview.
You will receive your personal diagram and test results at the evaluation meeting.