Strategic Employer Branding
Strategic planning and implementation: How do you communicate your employer attractiveness?
In recruitment and employer branding, a targeted and appropriate strategy is essential.
You may be wondering:
- How to attract the right candidates for the right position?
- Which channels and media you should use and when is the right time to do so?
- How you can retain your employees during challenging times and position your company as an attractive workplace?
Not all recruiting is cut from the same cloth
There is no one-of-a-kind solution that fits every company. That is why I develop tailored strategies that take your starting position, processes and budget into account, as well as employing a joint in-depth planning and analysis process.
I will of course also be by your side during the implementation, impact measurement and possible changes to the recruitment strategy.
Employer Value Proposition
What’s your organization’s employer value proposition?
If you do not have one, don’t worry. I would be more than happy to help you develop a tailor-made employer branding strategy and help create an authentic image for your company. The aim is to differentiate yourself from the competition and thus increase your attractiveness as an employer.
My vast experience gained with companies, job seekers and current employees has enabled me to easily take on different perspectives. I can help you:
- Analyse your employer brand
- Define your employer value proposition (EVP)
- Develop your “Great-Place-To-Work” message
- Implement your messaging and reach your target group through authentic and positive communication
- Track the impact of your branding and make necessary changes if needed.
By using my service, you get all the necessary steps from a single source.
STEM & Young Talent Hiring Strategy
Job roles related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) are expected to grow exponentially, up to 70% faster than any other sector.
How can your brand stand out from the crowd?
When competing with the giants, you’ll need to start stepping up.
Here’s where I come in.
With my support we can:
- Establish the very best recruiting processes, focussing on quality, speed and outstanding candidate experience
- Define and identify the best channels to reach your candidates
- Introduce new ways of assessing candidates
Meaning your recruitment process matches STEM institutions and you recruit the very best talent for your business.